Pitra paksha is a 16 lunar day period to pay homage to the Ancestors. In Vastu Purush Mandal Pitra is one of the Devta among the 45 energy fields (termed as a dev in Vedic tradition).
Whenever a space is created in any form or enclosed space. The energy field gets developed.
The Pitra zone is located South-West of the space (At 225 degrees from the centre of the building or space also called Nairitya koan). Pitra dev is the bestower of health, wealth, knowledge and longevity. Also responsible for providing a source of happiness, develops love and bonding in the family. It also provides skill and stability. It also has the power that grants birth of a child and marriage in the family.
Avoid Pitra Dosha by removing these from South-West –
- Clutter or disposal activity like dust-bin and toilet.
- Lift, Balcony, Kitchen, Main Gate And Main door.
- Boring and Underground water tank.
- Plants And Also Big Mirrors
- Pooja Room and Diety photos
- Do not use blue, black and green colours
- Avoid Placing ancestor 2d or 3d images from North to Eastern parts of the Building.
Keep the ancestor photos at south-west, and also can place a family group photo. The Pitra zone must be balanced in the house to achieve continuous growth in life.
Spread the message and strengthen your Pitra Devta.
To Consult click here